Friday, October 31, 2008

Who would of ever thought...

My little ones on the Scary Day...Notice how "excited" Taylor looks...she was on my list today. It was like pulling teeth to even get her to hold Jenner and take this picture. What am I to do? She's driving me mad and sometimes I would rather pull out my own fingernails, one by one than deal with her whining....UGHHHHH! And to think Halloween is supposed to be my favorite holiday!...


Who would have ever thought we would need to worry about mosquitoes on Halloween...it was 68 degrees here and they were definitely out...

3 comments:

Nate, Cami and Crew said...

Perfect weather for Halloween. Hope you and your family had a great one! Cute pic.

Brooke said...

I don't want this weather to end!!! Looks like you had a fun Halloween.

Tami said...

They all look so great! I especially love Indiana...