I saw this fun post on my SIL's blog and I thought I would give it a try...every day for the next 30 days you are supposed to blog from the list below...we'll see how good I do!
And don't you just love that picture of me...it was the only one I could find that was decent for the blog...
1. I hate mornings
2. I love to bake and cook
3. I have really weird toes...they curl up and make wearing tennis shoes and other closed toe shoes sorta painful
4. I love to listen to my kids when they are talking to each other just before bed
5. I love to take baths
6. I have the most beautiful wedding ring EVAH!
7. I love to get pedicures
8. I love it when my babies mush their faces all over my shirt when they are snuggling
9. I love my scentsy warmer
10. I feel like my house and garage always smell like poopy diaper...hence why I love my scentsy warmer
11. For my anniversary/birthday this year I begged Chris to start wearing his wedding ring again...and he did...he hasn't worn it for more than 6 months since we were married 13 years ago
12. I can still do the splits without stretching
13. I love the word 'whilst'...say it...it's fun
14. I am loving my new found hobby of photography...and I am torn as to whether I should do it for a business or not...so torn...
15. I am addicted to Diet Coke
day 1- recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
day 2- the meaning behind your blog name
day 3- a picture of you and your friends
day 4- a habit that you wish you didn’t have
day 5- a picture of somewhere you've been to
day 6- favorite super hero and why
day 7- a picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
day 8- short term goals for this month and why
day 9- something you're proud of in the past few days
day 10- songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad
day 11- another picture of you and your friends
day 12- how you found out about blogger and why you have one
day 13- a letter to someone who has hurt you recently
day 14- a picture of you and your family
day 15- put you ipod on shuffle: first 10 songs that play
day 16- another picture of yourself
day 17- someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
day 18- plans/dreams/goals you have
day 19- nicknames you have and why you have them
day 20- someone you see yourself marrying or being with in the future
day 21- a picture of something that makes you happy
day 22- what makes you different from everyone else
day 23- something you crave for a lot
day 24- a letter to your parents
day 25- what I would find in your bag
day 26- what do you think about your friends
day 27- why are you doing this 30 day challenge
day 28- a picture of you from last year and now, how have you changed since then?
day 29- in this past month, what have you learned
day 30- you favorite song
In a large crock pot place the roast and cover completely with root beer. I set my crock pot on low and let this baby cook for about 24 hours. Drain the root beer off of the roast and shred the meat. Pour the sauce over the meat and incorporate so that the meat is completely saturated in the sauce. Leave the crock pot on a warm setting for about 1-2 hours until ready to serve. If you don't have a warm setting, just turn it off and don't remove the lid. Serve inside your favorite rolls...I like those diamond shaped ones from Wal-Mart...I think they are called boullilo or something like that! Enjoy!
Oh and Mark...can I totally use you as a reference whilst applying for jobs?...just checking (hahaha...)
Have you ever had cake mix cookies?...
Well I had them years ago and wrote them off totally because I thought they were so bad...
until I came across these little beauties...
so simple and Oh So Good!!!
Cake Mix Cookies:
1 box cake mix
1 cube butter, softened
Mix the cake mix, butter and egg together until well combined. Drop by rounded tablespoon (medium scoop) onto a cookie sheet. (about 15 cookies per sheet) Bake in a 350 degree oven for 10-11 minutes. Do not over bake. These puppies are so delish and the possibilities for cake mixes are endless...yellow is my favorite...my kids liked the lemon ones (probably cuz I drizzled them with a lemon glaze) and the funfetti ones are so dang cute!
The only downfall to these little gems is that it only makes about 20 cookies...total bummer!