Tuesday, October 19, 2010

30 days...

 I saw this fun post on my SIL's blog and I thought I would give it a try...every day for the next 30 days you are supposed to blog from the list below...we'll see how good I do!

And don't you just love that picture of me...it was the only one I could find that was decent for the blog...

1.  I hate mornings
2.  I love to bake and cook
3.  I have really weird toes...they curl up and make wearing tennis shoes and other closed toe shoes sorta painful
4.  I love to listen to my kids when they are talking to each other just before bed
5.  I love to take baths
6.  I have the most beautiful wedding ring EVAH!
7.  I love to get pedicures
8.  I love it when my babies mush their faces all over my shirt when they are snuggling
9.  I love my scentsy warmer
10.  I feel like my house and garage always smell like poopy diaper...hence why I love my scentsy warmer
11.  For my anniversary/birthday this year I begged Chris to start wearing his wedding ring again...and he did...he hasn't worn it for more than 6 months since we were married 13 years ago
12.  I can still do the splits without stretching
13.  I love the word 'whilst'...say it...it's fun
14.  I am loving my new found hobby of photography...and I am torn as to whether I should do it for a business or not...so torn...
15.  I am addicted to Diet Coke


day 1- recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
day 2- the meaning behind your blog name
day 3- a picture of you and your friends
day 4- a habit that you wish you didn’t have
day 5- a picture of somewhere you've been to
day 6- favorite super hero and why
day 7- a picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
day 8- short term goals for this month and why
day 9- something you're proud of in the past few days
day 10- songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad
day 11- another picture of you and your friends
day 12- how you found out about blogger and why you have one
day 13- a letter to someone who has hurt you recently
day 14- a picture of you and your family
day 15- put you ipod on shuffle: first 10 songs that play
day 16- another picture of yourself
day 17- someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
day 18- plans/dreams/goals you have
day 19- nicknames you have and why you have them
day 20- someone you see yourself marrying or being with in the future
day 21- a picture of something that makes you happy
day 22- what makes you different from everyone else
day 23- something you crave for a lot
day 24- a letter to your parents
day 25- what I would find in your bag
day 26- what do you think about your friends
day 27- why are you doing this 30 day challenge
day 28- a picture of you from last year and now, how have you changed since then?
day 29- in this past month, what have you learned
day 30- you favorite song

8 comments:

The Belnaps said...

You are lookin' good sister! At least you didn't go for the nudies...and i had no idea you could do the splits...I say WHat!!

Kristina P. said...

I am addicted to Diet Coke too! And who doesn't love pedicures? Even my husband loves them.

Nicholai said...

I think you should do photography for a business. Go Amy!

Brooke said...

Loved learning about you! Oh, how I miss you (and your yummy cooking) and think of you (and your yummy cooking) often ;)
I think you should do a photography business too. What can you loose??? You set your own hours and do as much and as little as you want. PLUS, I want to hire you!!

Rob and Jill said...

Amy, I loved your list. I too have the constant smell of poopy diapers (is it possibly that we have kids the same age?!) I have toes that curl on one foot too, and hurts. I think it may be hammer toe. ouch! You are awesome at photography. How great to find a new talent/ passion that you're so good at.
Hugs

Mike and Alleen said...

Oh my goodness---we have SOOOOOO much in common!! I feel like I've found my long lost sister!!! I think I'm going to copy your list, I'm in a blogging slump right now :)

Ryan and Amber said...

I say DO IT - you are SO good little Miss Photog... And whenever you're down thisa way - call me for a DC. I know all the great spots.

erin said...

Fun idea with the 30 day list! I might try it. :)