Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Perm...

I was unloading some photos from my phone today and this is what I ran accross...

Taylor has this cute saying on her door that reads, "A face without freckles is like a day without Sunshine."
Before the perm

After the perm...whaddya think? I like it, but of course I grew up practically getting a perm a couple of times a year. Taylor is at the point where she doesn't want her hair done in piggy's anymore and wants it down most of the time. What easier way to wear it down than with a little curl to it.

4 comments:

Jimi said...

Oh how we always want what we don't have...I always wanted to get my hair chemically straightened, and everyone else wanted perms.

Her hair looks darling!

Lara said...

Oh yes, I ALWAYS had a perm! I can still remember the smell and it was fun to get out of the shower and have curly hair!

Tami said...

I love the curly locks! She looks adorable!

Lisa said...

It looks so great on her! Very good choice. I always had perms growing up and never realized until probably college that there were other options for my hair...