Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Seriously So Blessed...


So my friend Lara introduced me to this hilarious blog called Seriously So Blessed and it is the funniest thing I've ever read...It really brightens my day reading what this chick has to say. It's a spoof on stay at home mommies of the mormon faith who scrap, stamp, craft, bunc-ko and the like. It's freakin' HILARIOUS!!! I have been laughing all day reading up on some of her posts...like Fro-Yo and quittin the Diet Coke...So FUnnY!!! Read it and let me know what you think.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hilarious

Lara said...

I am glad you find it just as funny as I do. I enjoy the comments just as much. I read one last night and as I was laying in bed, I just kept laughing thinking about it. I can't remember the post, but there was a comment about if you are in the car with a guy and you notice a caffinated beverage then you should put your shirt on immediately and leave. I love the "modest bikini" and her spelling. Like "purse say" and "hills" and you got to love the Doctor Down Under and Preggo my Eggo...that kept me laughing last night.

TIM & MISTY said...

Oh my gosh!!! I have been linking from one blog to the other all night and I'm so excited! Hope you don't care, but I had to check it out and send you a shout out! (It makes me feel a little younger to say that.) :) Anyway... how are you? I can't believe it's been so long since I've talked to my long lost friend Amy B. You have a cute family and I'm glad I got to catch up a little through your blog (I really hope you don't care--is it rude to browse blogs?)...If you get a minute you'll have to send me a note and tell me how you're doing. :) Miss ya' and hope to hear from you soon!

Misty (Fielding) Larsen

Haley Barton said...

You changed your background!!

Haley

Indiana Clark's said...

What's up Barton's? We love your blog. Miss you! The Indiana Clark's