Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Rhett's Baptism

I'm a little late on this one...Rhett was baptized on October 11, 2008...and it was such a neat day. I totally remember my baptism day and I hope Rhett will remember his forever too. Chris baptized and confirmed him a member of the LDS Church. The blessing Chris gave to our little guy was so Awesome. He did such a great job and I was so exited for Rhett. Rhett is such a sensitive and spiritual littly guy. He is so special and we are so priveleged to be his parents and to learn things about life from him. Pretty much all of our family was there and we were so grateful for them coming so far to celebrate with us.

Chris and Rhett in their "whites"
Shhh...don't tell Chris but his jumpsuit was HOT! Seriously, when are we going to let the 70's be the 70's and just move on with our lives...
Rhett, Connor, Grady, Zachary, Logan and Benjamin. Just the boy cousins from both sides. What a handsome bunch.
Rhett and Connor...they are truly the best of friends and can't wait to spend time with eachother...if only we lived closer~
Rhett and Benjamin...
Wow...he looks like a missionary all dressed to impress and stuff...
Am I lucky or what...I get to hang out with both of these guys everyday...and, I get to kiss the bigger guy everyday as well...
Our little family...

6 comments:

Sally said...

What a handsome boy. Congratulations Rhett and thanks for inviting to the big day! I always love coming to your house...lots of good food and company!!! Love you....

Lara said...

What great pictures! I can't believe your kids are so old! Yesterday a neighbor brought over some scout stuff for me to fill out because next year I will have little cub scouts, YIKES! I think we got baptized on the same day if I remember right. There was Hilary, T.J., and Melissa Leyba, right? I think I still remember.

Tami said...

What a darling family you have! Looks like it was a wonderful day. I wish we could have been there. Kisses from us!

emeryfam said...

Cutiest family ever! Congrats Rhett for making such an awesome choice to be baptised, you rock!!

emeryfam said...

P.S Chris in the jumpsuit, AMAZING!!!

Rob and Jill said...

Way to go Rhett! We are proud of you. Your family is so cute!