Friday, October 10, 2008

Rootbeer bubbles...



When I was a kid and we were at a gas station getting a drink, an old man told me that if you put your finger behind your ear and then put that same finger in your drink, the foam will go down...makes sense because you have grease behind your ear. Sounds gross but really works! Well, I have often been known to say this to my kids or anyone else who will listen, but apparently my two boys didn't hear me right. They put one finger behind their ear and the other finger in their drink. They claim it still works...

2 comments:

Jimi said...

Just so you know, you don't have to put your finger behind your ear...that's just gross! Just put your CLEAN finger in your soda and whammo-the bubbles are gone!

Nate, Cami and Crew said...

Your kids are darling, proud you caught that moment on film.