Friday, October 24, 2008

Breath Right Strips...

Alot of people have asked me if I thought the Breath Right Strips for kids were worth the money...did they really work. Here is my professional opinion...by professional, I mean my mommy instinct opinion.

Appearance: 10
Durability: 10
Effectiveness: 10

Jenner's nose is still stuffy but because she has been wearing the strips, she is able to work through the stuffiness easier. I did notice a difference the first night we used them. The night before that, she woke up about every hour and couldn't clear her nose. She would get restless and angry but couldn't soothe herself with her pacifier because of the stuffiness. The first night with the strips, she slept normal. I was amazed, and the strip stayed on the entire night and she didn't even try to take it off. I will definitely be buying these again and I recommend them to anyone.

No comments: