Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Fresh from the Garden


Yummy Goulash...We had this the other night and I love it.

Brown 1 lb. hamburger in a large electric fry pan. Season with salt & pepper, remove from pan

Saute in butter in the same pan:
2 small zucchini squash
2 small yellow crookneck squash
salt & pepper to taste

Add hamburger and tomatoes, I added canned ones but you can use fresh too. I sometimes add corn too but this time I did not.

Add 3/4 lb. pasta, cooked and drained. Mix well. At this point I add maybe 2 Tbsp. of ketchup. Taste it and see if you need more. Top with cheese when serving. Super good and healthy for you.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

This sounds REALLY good! And thanks for the tip on the giant cupcake! : )

Lara said...

That looks good, I'll have to try it, we have some good veggies from the garden. I need some new ideas on what to do with them.