So I've been tagged again...this time by my friend Lisa H. T. By the way, she is so funny and I loved reading her tag post. I am supposed to tell six Quirks about me, personally I can think of way more than six right now.
1. I hate the smell of sleep. What's the smell of sleep? You know, that smell in the room when you've been asleep all night and the door has been closed. When I was in college, my roomie Cassie had the worst smell of sleep...UGHHH! I just can't stand it!
2. Another smell thing...I hate the smell of dirt on my kids from the outside. I hate it when they have been playing outside and come in to like hug me or hover around me or something. EWWWW! And YES, I have a sonic sniffer...I can smell everything.
3. I hate mosquitoes...they totally give me the willies and I don't know why!
4. I am afraid to start any projects around the house for fear that I will get bored half way through and not finish them. For instance...a project I just finished took me about 5 years to get up the courage to start it. My good friend insisted we do this project this week while Chris is out of town and she just wouldn't let up...I gave in and I am so proud of my work!!! I will post the pictures of this project later.
5. I have a really hard time putting the kids to bed. I am just so exhausted by the end of the day that I feel like I just can't take it anymore. Chris always puts them to bed and he has way more patience than me...he will lay with them, tuck them in numerous time...give piggy back rides...etc...etc...
6. I don't touch raw chicken...it's gross. I will go out of my price range to buy chicken already cut up or tenders or something...no matter how broke I am that week!
6+. For some reason I don't like lunchtime. I mean, fixing lunch. I love to cook and to bake but I do not like any of it at lunch. I would rather go out and buy a taco or something. Because of this, my kids either eat at school because they are there or just have a slice of bologna and cheese. I really need to work on this one.
6++. I wish you would comment more often. I love to get comments and I love to read your posts. I really am doing this blog thing mostly for my own personal reasons, but I do love to get comments...kind of like getting really good mail, right Michelle!!!
6+++. What number am I on again?????
There you go and now I tag Shelby, Ricci, Lara, Carrie, Lisa B. and Heather. (notice I tagged those of you who don't post a whole lot.....JK, I love ya!!!)