Monday, July 21, 2008

I'm a Wreck


So school started today...what's that you say...school??? Yes SCHOOL! You know, the day when all three of my older kids will be gone the entire day...All Day...EVERYDAY!!! I am freaking out right now. Jenner is asleep and I am a wreck...I have no one here! I have never felt so alone in my entire life...if only it was time to pick up the kids...1:15 can't come soon enough! The thoughts that are going through my head right now are just down right ridiculous...I am all alone!!!! I usually long for those moments when I can be all alone...you know, in the bathroom, the....well I guess that's it...the bathroom. But now that I am alone I am TRIPPIN!!! What am I going to do with this new found aloneness...(I didn't forget Jenner, she's just asleep right now) hopefully I will find something to do with Jenner or something or something....or something...AHHHHHHHHHHHH! Oh, the mail's here...gotta go!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

You are so dang funny! I'm so sorry to hear about all the crying after your hubby left! I hate it when Rick is gone (fortunately not very often). I can't sleep - I just watch movies all night or just lay there feeling lonely... it's crappy.
And if you're struggling with not knowing what to do with yourself while kids are in school all day, call me!! : )

Michelle D said...

Hilarious! I too - react similarly when the mail comes. It's one of my favorite times of the day.

Glad the first day went well...only 179 more....

emeryfam said...

I can't wait to be ALL ALONE!!!!