Sunday, July 20, 2008

Roy Swimming Pool...

My favorite picture of my little fishies...






I think I gave birth to a bunch of fish babies...my kids love to swim. They are so good at it too. In fact, they all learned how to swim in the same week this summer, without any lessons. Even Jenner loves the water. She even tries to pry my hands off of her so she can go out on her own. She did this very thing 3 times this day and got a good drink of swim water, gross. We had a great time at the pool that day and I came home yet again a little sunburned, but I do love a good tan!


4 comments:

Erika said...

Your kids are so cute. And that salad was delicious! We ate it way too fast. I couldn't believe you actually brought me some. You're too sweet. I'll take your leftovers any day! :)

Jimi said...

that looks like a great pool!! Don't ya love summer-why does it have to end so soon?!

Brenda said...

That first photo does look professional! How fun!

shelby said...

That pool is the best! We spent so much time at that pool last summer it is perfect for the kids! My kids were sad this summer and kept saying they wanted to go home to Roy! Sad I know, but they are also having fun out here!! I am glad to see your family is having fun and not sick!!