Monday, November 24, 2008

FYI...


For those of you who know me know that I love Diet Coke...especially fountain Diet Coke and especially from McDonalds. I also love a good bargain...well guess what? The McDonalds in Syracuse has both Diet Coke and a good bargain....During the summer months their XL Diet Coke's are .99 cents and right now if you have those XL cups just hanging around, the refills for Diet Coke are only .25 cents....that's right.... .25 cents. My budget per day for my habit has always been $2.00 and now I have $1.46 left over for spending...YAY! (that's right, I get 2 of them every day....I know, I know...it's bad for me...BLAH BLAH BLAH)

2 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

If only I lived in Syracuse! I am with you! I LOVE IT when McDs has the XL bargain on Diet Cokes.....YUM!

Lara said...

That is a great deal, and savings for you! My mom used to give us Coke when we were sick with the flu. I have always associated Coke with throwing up and I have never ever liked it. Maybe she really did me a favor...