Sunday, November 23, 2008

And she says she doesn't cook...

Today I have been feeling under the weather...totally weak and frail and tired. No, I am not preggers. I have been feeling this way for a couple of days but today really hit me hard...I couldn't even hold up my head this morning...so, at church my friend/neighbor/confidant Brenda asked Chris where I was...he told her I wasn't feeling good and was at home. She of course called me to see if I "really" wasn't feeling well or not...just kidding. She knew I was sick. So what does she do...she makes dinner for my family...mind you, she says she doesn't cook and can't cook but I have evidence that she does and can. Yummy enchiladas in my tummy are the evidence. In fact, one of Chris and my favorites dinners came from Brenda...remember when you made us that Teriyaki Honey Chicken and Veggies....so good and we love to have it at our house, well at least Chris, Me and Grady do...the other's are weird and picky. So, if you know Brenda and she tells you that she doesn't cook and can't...she's lying through her teeth.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

If I was honest, I would tell you that Alan cooked it. What a good husband, to let me offer someone dinner, but then ask him to make it! No ladies, you can't have him, he's all mine!