Monday, November 3, 2008

Another broken Wrist...

So, you read it right...Taylor has broken her wrist. It's called a distol radius buckle fracture. Basically she fell and caught herself with her hand and buckled the bone in he spot highlighted below...can you believe it!!!!!!????? This all happened on Saturday when I was at a clock party and she just kept complaining every now and then that it hurt so we thought we had better have it x-rayed...now, if you know Taylor at all you know that she is a bit DRAMATIC and she is on a life long journey of receiving an Academy Award without starring in a movie...needless to say, she has cried wolf a time or two and to be honest with you, I didn't believe her for a second...now I am shamefully apologizing with my tail between my legs...I feel so bad. She, however, seems to be doing okay...looks like another 6 weeks of me bathing someone other than the baby...fun for me!!

I found this funny Binky at Smith's with the clearance halloween stuff and we thought it looked hilarious...we are having fun with it...even Jenner has put it in her mouth and laughed but not long enough for me to get a picture.

Rhett and his 2 buck teeth....Oh wait, that's the binky in his mouth...HEHE

Daddy and Jenner....

6 comments:

Rob and Jill said...

Not another wrist! Oh, Taylor- that stinks! I hope it heals fast. Nice purple cast.
Love the binky.

Lara said...

You guys better be careful! You could just about do a separate blog of all your hospital and doctor's visits!

Lisa said...

To quote you, "Oh. My. Crap." Another broken wrist?! Good heck! I'm so sorry!
I too love the binky! So great.

Carrie and Jon said...

No more broken bones!!! I'm sorry about the wrist... that's no fun for you or Taylor. Good luck!

Sally said...

Wow...great cast Taylor! Take advantage of it...make the boys wait on you hand and foot!!!!!!
Love you!

Brooke said...

More injuries!!!? sorry Amy, that's nuts!
I love your boys teeth. That is really funny!