Saturday, September 20, 2008

Our day in a nutshell...woken up by Brenda (JK) because husband blew out knee and she needed us to come get kids...click here for some awesome photos...went to 2 soccer games only to be rained on during the second one...saw 2 weddings taking place in 2 different parks, in the rain, with loads of mosquitos (you might be a redneck if...)...had a family b-day party for Rhett...spent $95.00 in gas, ARGHHH...came home with a new pet, a furry little caterpillar, see photos...got some giggles from Taylor's mismatched idea of PJ's, she often dresses this way for sleeping, WEIRD!!!...baby fell asleep early, WAHOOOO...blogged way tooooooo much...learned that garter snakes and baby rattlesnakes look pretty much the same, too bad for me because I am often spotted picking up any snake I run accross; a valuable lesson learned through this blog...watched movie!!!! Ahhhhh......

my camera takes AWESOME close ups don't ya think...


Lightning/Furry's house, the caterpillar...the snake in there is fake.
Taylor the weirdo...
And just to clarify in case you didn't get it....CHRIS IS NOT POOPING IN THE TIME OUT POST...hence the title, "Time Out"....Tyler........get it.......okay!!!!!!!! Chris tried to get me to erase the photo but I didn't and I won't and he doesn't know my password....NaNaNaNaNa!!!!!

1 comment:

Lara said...

What?!?! You pick up snakes? Maybe I don't know you:) I am more and more scared of creepy crawlies the older I get.