Thursday, July 2, 2009

What did you have for dinner?

Mmmmmmm....doesn't that look DIVINE!!!!


It's so hard to cook in the summer and double-y hard to cook when I am pregnant...this was the only thing that sounded good for today and it delivered beautifully!

Basically all I did was melt a generous amount of butter in a very large skillet and added the crookneck squash and zucchini slices. Salt and Pepper to taste. I like the crookneck better so I sliced 2 of those and 1 zucchini. It was a perfect summer dinner for Chris and I...YUM!

I'm thinking next time of adding some halved cherry tomatoes, some cooked small noodles and topping it all off with some mozzarella cheese...sounds delish!

4 comments:

Lesley said...

mmmm that does look delicious. We had quesadillas. lame.

pullinforfun said...

We had that with our bbq chicken last night, it's the best!! I also cook it with onions and bacon sometimes. I don't think you can ever go wrong with those veggies!

Lara said...

We do the same thing, but add Parmesan cheese and it is super yummy!

emeryfam said...

I luv ya but if you name your child Afton we can no longer be friends!