Friday, July 17, 2009

Cutest ever almost 2 year old & a Pack Meeting...

First let me get this picture up...isn't she HILARIOUS!!! Apparantly in her little world, floaties and her headband are mandatory when she swim (in 2 inch water)...this is how she roll!!

We had the annual water rocket pack meeting the other night and Rhett loved it. I have to admit, it was really fun! I'm not that into pack meetings but this one was better than the usual...I guess being in scouts for two years did me in...Here is Rhett with his cute smile and a half cut off rocket...way to go photographer (me)...

Loading the rocket...

Say "Cheese"
Oops...missed the action shot...Dang it!
But this is a much better picture than the above! He is so cute!
(notice the missing numbers on his sleeve...I don't sew and neither does Chris and so...we break out the glue gun, it doesn't hold so well I guess!)
Basically you load your craftily weighted bottle with some water and put it on a very intense contraption machine that blows some water into it until the pressure is broken and the rocket soars through the sky...how about that science talk! Rhett's did really good and had a nice spiral on it...He was so proud of his rocket, can't you just tell!!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I would have to say, she is a pretty cute little red head. I love that, floaties in 2 inch deep water, at least she is safe :)

The Belnaps said...

Oh you are in definite need of this great stuff you get at the scout store...it's like double sided sticky stuff for patches..no sewing or glue gun needed.