Thursday, July 9, 2009

Good ol' Summer Fun...

If you haven't figured it out by now....WE LOVE TO SWIM!!! and here are some awesome pictures to prove it...I think I gave birth to FISH!!!
Grady's cannonball...
Rhett


Taylor
Grady, Taylor, Rhett and Amanda...

Rhett...goofball!


Jenner and her Giant Sized Floaties...funny thing about this little girl...she thinks she can swim...I mean, she jumps into the pool no matter where I am and even goes all the way under only to come up laughing and wanting to do it again! Really? My kids are born with gills!

Probably my favorite picture!

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

This made me realize how long it's been since I've been in a pool.

Ryan and Amber said...

Oh to be young and carefree in a bathing suit! I wish the biggest assets I had in a suit were my floaties! :)