Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I think I've found it...

The perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie Ever!!! I think it's safe to say that my endless search is over...I feel like I just won the lottery...the cookie lottery! I found this recipe off of Rookie Cookie's blog, I was skeptical because I had tried recipes before with pudding in them and they didn't blow my skirt up...if you know what I mean! This one did...and I think it's perfect!


Chocolate Chip Cookies
Cream together well:
1 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup sugar
Add:
1 small (3.4 oz) box vanilla pudding
Mix until well incorporated.
Add and mix well:
2 eggs
1tsp. vanilla
Add and mix well:
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda
2 1/4 cups flour
Then add:
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
Refrigerate cookie dough overnight.
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
This is exactly how I made them, I baked them for 11 minutes and it made 4 dozen cookies! YUM!

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Yes! The best chocolate chip cookies I have had have pudding mix in them. So moist!

Michelle D said...

Yum! Thanks for sharing...and unsharing. So funny!!!

We're trying this recipe next!

Lisa said...

Yes! Yes! I can't wait to try them!!! Thank you! Thank you!

Brenda said...

Just made these. Ummm, how in the heck am I supposed to wait overnight? Are you kidding? Didn't have vanilla pudding, but substituted butterscotch. Yummy!