Monday, January 26, 2009

Vegetable Beef...

When I go grocery shopping I put thought into every item I buy when thinking of dinners for my family. When I saw the vegetable beef soup I instantly thought it would be something Chris would like. When looking for something to eat, I suggested that he have the soup and he agreed. Whilst making the soup (warming it up) he noticed an odd piece of meat that had what he says were "ventricals" coming out of it. He threw that piece out and continued to eat more. Can you say he might be a little CRAZY when it comes to meat. He then contined to check every piece of meat before he ate it and was a little skiddish at that...I on the other hand have my weirdities too because I took it personal when he said..."Could there be any weirder meat in a soup?" Because I picked the soup and thought alot about it...my feelings were hurt. I know...weird!

5 comments:

Heather said...

My goodness, I take a few days off from checking blogs thinking someone ought to be doing the laundry around here and yours gets a new look and lots of great posts. I laughed until I almost peed about your Diet Coke on the Angel and I loved your candid "real" photos of your family. You are to cute. To bad we didn't figure out we would have been good friends clear back in high school! heather

emeryfam said...

Thanks alot, I love veggie beef soup!! And yes I will be getting Snuggies for the whole family, can't you just see us at Jake's football games, greg on his Laptop at night and me reading Halle a bedtime story! And you get the book mark lights, HELLO thats a no brainer!!!

Emma said...

You seriously crack me up everyday. Keep it coming. Your brave, I won't buy food that already has meat in it. I insist on cooking, and adding it in myself. Crazy? Maybe, but I have a thing for odd looking meat. How is the diet coke diet coming? Are you off of it yet?

pullinforfun said...

That cracks me up. Mostly because I do the same thing, I take it personal like I had actually made the soup myself. I feel ya sista! I am so glad to see that I am not the only one that does those sort of things.

Brooke said...

What brand was it? I'll have to watch out for the weird meat soup. There is never a dull moment in the Barton home :)