Saturday, January 24, 2009

Saturdays...

Why is it that nobody blogs on Saturdays and Sundays...is it because our hubbies are home and need our full attention...is it because our kids are home and need our full attention...is it because we are too exhausted from a full week of running around...why oh why? I still check on my blogs several times every Saturday and Sunday and I am usually upset and saddened when there are no new post (except for Carrie S...you made my day, Thanks)...So tell me...Why don't you blog on Saturdays and Sundays?
Another question...I am a CSI watcher, not the Miami or the NY but the original...Vegas...and I have always wondered why the lights never seem to work when they are "investigating" and "collecting evidence"...the power in Vegas must be awfully expensive...those poor CSI's have to use those teeny tiny little flashlights to get anything done...don't you agree? And yes, I know they work the night shift but still, can't they turn on the lights?

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Amy,
I am a huge CSI as well. I have often wondered about the light thing as well and I have come to a conclusion. I think that the lights are to remain 'as is' as to not disturb anything with to much unnatural light. Does that make any cents at all? But I also wondered why the lights in the lab are always so dark. How to you see well enough to know what it is? I am so glad to be able to keep in touch. We will have to get together sometime in the near future.

Brenda said...

I posted 3 times this weekend just for you. Weekends are the most likely time I will post. Maybe it's due to the fact that I work full time?

Ryan and Amber said...

Not me - I'm a huge Sunday night poster - it is my way of delaying the start of a new week! :)

pullinforfun said...

I have often wondered the same thing about both blogging and CSI. I guess our families do take a lot of our time but it is kind of ironic considering we usually blog about our families it would seem logical to post more on the weekends. Oh well I guess that's what makes it more fun when you actually see an update.

M.S. said...

I totally try to post date blogs for the weekends because I never know if I will have a chance to sit down and write. I'll make sure I do a better job! This is why on Mondays and Tuesday, I end up having 2 blog posts!