Friday, January 2, 2009

Normal or Not?

I find myself comparing my little family and our little life to others around me and I am often wondering...are we normal or not? Below are a few examples of our normalness and our not-so-normalness...
Normal...various McDonald's cups rinsed out and laying around waiting for their fill up of $.25 diet coke...

Normal...Jenner climbing into the cupboards and playing "house"...

Normal...Rhett making his "I love this food" face while gagging down his dinner...
Not...Rhett actually finishing his dinner without making this face...

Not...The kitchen in this state (which I consider to be pretty clean)

Not...Chris jammin on the microphone with a pirate hat on...oh wait, that's totally NORMAL!

Not...Chris ending up on the floor whilst playing tag with the boys...
Normal...laundry, laundry everwhere...waiting to be put away
Not...Taylor making dinner for all of us (it's only mac n-cheese people)...

Not...Jenner actually giving kisses...notice the enticing piece of candy in my mouth...

There you have it...What's normal or not in your life?

3 comments:

Brangal Family said...

That is the sweetest thing when Jenner was kissing you!! It cracked me up....priceless!!

Lisa said...

Normal, normal, normal, normal... Wait - unless OUR family isn't normal either!

pullinforfun said...

I think your family seems more normal than mine. I have an entire household that seems get more weird each day.