Sunday, June 8, 2008

Vacuuming out the car...




















So I decided that I needed to vacuum out the suburban after the camping trip Chris had with the kids. I have pictures of the trip being e-mailed hopefully so I will post those later. Back to the vacuuming...I am a klutz...there is no other way or nicer way to put it...I fall all of the time...I trip all of the time...I am a klutz!!! Well...so...umm...I was at the super vacuum place (free) and I was cleaning out under the seats and everything. I was in the back of the car cleaning and had just started to get out...the hose to the vacuum somehow came out of nowhere or something and I landed one foot on it instead of the ground...next thing I know I am face down on the asphalt...yes, in public where there were alot of other people there...I hurried and found my footing and hoisted my hurt self back to the vertical position...I didn't even dare look around to see if anyone was laughing, I just went on vacuuming acting like nothing had happened. The pain hit me about 10 minutes later and I realized that my knee actually hurt pretty bad. I attempted to look at it but my pants were stuck to it with blood...I had skinned up my knee like a little kid falling off of a bike...I am such a klutz. Hopefully I made someones day at the vacuum place, maybe I'll be the butt of someone's joke for awhile. Ouch, my knee hurts! Yeah I know it doesn't look like much but I am not a kid anymore...and I don't bounce back like I used to, geez I sound like my grandma.

2 comments:

Lara said...

Ouch! I am sorry. I hate vacuuming out cars. There is nothing graceful about it.

Brenda said...

Don't worry, you aren't the only klutz. I'm klutz prone too. If we are laughing at you, it's because we have been there and done that too!

Dittos on the bouncing back. Seriously, I don't think I'm as old as my body acts!

Cute blog! You certainly look like a pro!