Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Weekend..





We went to my mom's this weekend for a double hit...Father's day and also Becky hosted a clock party. The clock party was a hit...we made 19 clocks!!! Check out the cute pics. As for Father's day, we decided to have a dinner on Saturday night because Chris and I had to head back up to Bountiful to celebrate with his Family on Sunday. The latter pics are at Aunt Sally's having dinner with the Barton/Palmer crew. We had a good time.
And now it's Monday morning and we had a night of the pukes with Grady...and I don't feel so well either. We got the dreaded GAMBOO!!! Yuck...wish us luck for the next couple of days...I have a feeling we'll be doing alot of laundry.

4 comments:

shelby said...

Hey your family looks so happy. I love picnics at Sally's. I can't believe your four kids. They are beautiful. Thanks for writing me. We should keep in touch. Tell your family hi.

Brenda said...

Looks like your clock party went well! Hope you get over the yucks soon!

Tami said...

Hey, I'm so glad you wrote me, and that you post too! I loved seeing the pictures of Father's Day. I wish I could have been there. I hope you had fun! Everyone looks great, and I can't wait to see you guys in July. I miss my peeps! Love ya!

Ricci said...

Hey, I found your blog on Tams, I love to look at others blogs, I hope you don't mind. As I just read Shelby's post, I was going to say the exact same thing, I love picnics at Sally's. See you guys in July! Ricci