Thursday, June 5, 2008

1st night in crib...

So this was the first night Jenner slept in the newly assembled crib. She cried for about 10 minutes and then went to sleep. She then woke up 3 times to nurse in the night...I was still so exhausted. The second night she only cried for about 7 minutes and then went to sleep. She woke up at about 12:30 and nursed and didn't go back to sleep until about 1:30 and cried for about 15 minutes. She slept until 6:30 in the morning that time until Chris went and got her and put her in our bed. It's the third night and we put her down at about 8:30 and she didn't cry at all. I am praying that we have a good rest of the night.

2 comments:

Lara said...

I remember those days and I am glad they are over. Life is so much harder when you don't get enough sleep! It is all worth it though!

Carrie and Jon said...

I'm so happy to hear that she is sleeping. My dad said that you stopped in at the nursery. I told him that you are awesome! I love ya...