Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Soul Searching...


I have been doing a ton of soul searching lately...
well maybe not a ton...
like not for very long either...
maybe just a few minutes...

Okay...
who am I kidding...
I never soul search!
unless soul searching involves internet searches...
cuz I do that a ton...

we had an interesting weekend...
one that involved buying a table that we weren't planning on buying...
bringing the table home and falling completely madly in love with it...
and realizing that in it's 9 foot grandeur...
it was too BIG!
so we took it back last night...
I am sad...
I am mad...
mad because I wasn't really in the market for a table and we bought one anyways...
sad because I really really loved the table we bought and sad because we had to return it...
but it's okay...
the story gets better...

because whilst I was in my soul internet searches lately...
I found this little beauty from the PW herself...
well actually, I saw it on her show Sat. and was smitten at first glance...
I have decided I want this exact table...
but with trestle legs...
but exactly like it in every other way!

My soul has spoken!
and I am listening...

No comments: