Saturday, September 17, 2011

Guilty Pleasure Weekend Edition...

I like weekends...
I like snuggling in bed all morning...
I like hanging with my hubby...
I like baking all kinds of treats...
today it was granola bars and sugar cookies...
tomorrow I'm not sure what to bake...
 I like having a pizza night, it's easy...
I like grilled cheese sammies on Saturdays...
I like the outdoor activities the kids play for hours...
and they get to hang with their pals all day...
I like the laziness...
I like finding old movies to watch on tv...
old as in the 80's not old as in older than that...
older than that movies are annoying...
I like fight nights on Spike...
can't wait to watch Court when the game is over...
I dvr'd him...
and I know people who know him so I sorta know him...
he's one of my crushes...
him and Rob Thomas...
and Eminem...
and let's not forget Channing Tatum...
man I have a lot of crushes...
I like getting together with family...
I like seeing all the cousins playing together...
I like doing photoshoots in the evenings...
it's one of my faves...
the evening light is so beautiful...
I like having a traditional Sunday dinner...
like with pot roast and mashers...
I just like weekends...
all around...

1 comment:

Ryan and Amber said...

I USUALLY love weekends and oh how I wish I was your neighbor and could be the recipient of some sweet treats on this, a somewhat sour Sunday! :)