Friday, June 5, 2009

E.L.F. Coupon Savings...

So my sis-in-law Ashley just called me and told me about this awesome deal at E.L.F. cosmetics...basically Nordstrom bought them out and is repackaging everything so they are selling all of their stuff for cheap...I just bought a bunch of nail polish, all over face colors, nail blocks, lip moisterizers, nail polish removing pads and other things for only $25.00...I'm talking about a TON of stuff!!! Everything I bought was $1.00...

At the end of my order I entered the code carolina and it gave me another $7.50 off. The shipping was $6.95 and there was no tax...YAY!!!! You just have to look at all of their products to find the deals...the nail polishes were the best deal!!! $1.00!!! I stocked up for summer pedicures...

www.eyeslipsface.com

1 comment:

Jess said...

thanks for posting this! I just got 15 items and only spent 14.45 and that includes shipping. woohoo! I love me a bargain.