Thursday, June 11, 2009

8 things tag...

My friend from High School tagged me and since I haven't done a tag in forever, I thought it would be fun...I actually like to do tags once in a while because they make you reflect on yourself...you know, what are you really looking forward to? Things like that...it's fun!

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. the rain to stop
2. my backyard grass to continue to grow
3. my mums to bloom
4. swimming
5. swimming
6. getting a tan
7. swimming
8. having a new little one in the house again

8 things I did yesterday
1. woke up at a decent hour
2. got prescriptions
3. actually saw the kicking of the baby
4. started the HP and the Half Blood Prince...I am way behind on this series
5. checked on my shipment from E.L.F....can't wait for that
6. had a long soak in a very hot tub...ahhhhh
7. watched SYTYCD first 'real' episode and I amazed at almost all of them...
8. discussed why Wade Robson is only choreographing crazy shock value dances rather than choreograph like he used to...he's in it for the shock of people rather than the true dancing...
and I used to love his work

8 things I wish I could do
1. run (and by run I mean so I don't die after 30 yards of it)
2. quilt like Heidi or my MIL
3. organize things a little better
4. find a way to make some money so we can stay here...in our beautiful home that we love
5. be more patient with Taylor...she can make my blood boil
6. go to a culinary arts school
7. get LASIK and never deal with glasses again
8. be the mom my sister is

8 shows I watch
1. SYTYCD
2. grey's
3. house
4. criminal minds
5. UFC fights
6. keeping up with kardashians
7. daisy of love
8. bachelorette
9. NBA finals
10. the listener
11. csi
12. the hills
13. jon & kate plus 8
14. food network shows
15. kendra
16. dr. 90210
17. 90210
18. EVERYTHING!!!

8 people I tag
Lara
Melissa S
Tami
Ashley
Amber
Heather
Kristina P.
Alleen

2 comments:

Haley Barton said...

You can finish the Harry Potter book just in time for the movie!!!

Love, Haley
P.S. I'm amazed at myself that I figured out what SYTYCD means. :)

Kristina P. said...

Amy, I'm so sorry I didn't post earlier! I meant to! Thanks for tagging me! I have to be honest, but I rarely do tags. I have been thinking about doing a big tag post though, so I may surprise you!