Saturday, May 30, 2009

Mama called the Dr. and the Dr. said...

So I called the Dr. yesterday and he called me back at around 7:00pm...he's so cool! I love that he always calls me back...anyways, we talked about things and what is going on and he suggested MELATONIN too...he says it's perfectly safe and very effective...Who Knew? I have always loved melatonin so I had some on hand but didn't know I could give it to my kids...DuH? I only had the 3mg ones and he said it would be fine...YAY! So we gave her one last night and I let her read the label that specifically says...REDUCES STRESS AND HELPS AID WITH SLEEP!!! She was out like a light in 20 minutes...

He also suggested that we take Jenner out of her room for awhile to see how that works...for now I am sticking with the Melatonin because setting up that crib is a BEAST!!!

And HEATHER...I will gladly buy your lunch cuz You Never Eat Anything...no wonder you're so SKINNY!!!!!!! Hahaha

1 comment:

emeryfam said...

WHATEVER!!! Did you not see how much I ate today!