Saturday, May 10, 2008

So here we are, into May already. Time flies. It's Mother's Day tomorrow and I wanted to tell you all how much I love being a mom. I feel like I have the best kids in the world. I feel so lucky to be their mom and to be able to share their lives with them. Taylor scored her first soccer goal today, Yahoo!!! She absolutely loves soccer and watching her little sister. Rhett scored his first goal last week, Yahoo, and he is getting so smart in school. He brought home a chapter book from the library the other day and read the entire thing that night. Grady decided to get on his "big" bike today, and he rode it without a hitch. Those of you who don't know, Grady has been riding a 12" bike for the last 2 years. He was afraid of the big one until today. Jenner has three teeth now and has already learned how to grind the three of them together...drives me nuts! She's decided that getting up 3-4 times a night to nurse is pretty cool...I'm exhausted! Chris and I are still doing our thing...I started a new job recently, I teach people how to make clocks. It is so much fun, we have parties with 10-15 people and we all make clocks and have a great time. We both love watching our kids grow and learn everyday. When I was growing up my dad always told me to make sure I learned somethin new everyday, well now I am making sure I learn something new everyday about my kids...I love them!

Till next time...

1 comment:

Jimi said...

Amy-
This is Jimi Finlinson. How the heck are you? I came across Brian's blog and was so excited to see you had one too! Your kids are darling, and life sounds like it is going good for you right now-that's great. Well I just wanted to say hi.

Take care.