Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sage's Tree...

 

Taylor and I were able to help Sarah and the kids decorate Sage's tree for the festival of trees this year..
it was such a great experience and I have never felt like I did there...
there was such a great feeling of everyone there who were decorating their trees...
and so many people have suffered just as we have and that seems so weird to me...
but it also comforts me in a weird way...
the tree turned out soooo beautiful and we were all in awe at how amazing it all looked when we were done...
the kids and I went down there tonight and all I wanted to do was just sit there and stare at her tree...
it was just so beautiful~

if you have the chance to go down there, her tree is in section F and #10...

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Sage's tree is beautiful and so fun! What a wonderful way to honor her. Merry Christmas!