Saturday, February 19, 2011

PottyTalk...

We are having issues at our house...
I have never trained a kid to go potty...
they each literally woke one morning and wanted to wear underwears and then we were done...
remarkable...
granted they were older...
but I don't care...
I hate pee pee all over the place...
let them be older...
but not Jenner...
she insists on giving my all sorts of grief...

Ashley gave us this potty seat for incentive...
and it worked for about 3 seconds...
seriously...

and we even got her some cute little panties...
but she's not even close...
she thinks she's potty trained...
but last time I checked...
you actually have to go potty in the toilet to claim that title...
Ugh...

she thinks she can wear panties and pee in them all day long...
It Drives Me Insane!

Or...
she'll wear panties for awhile and then ask for a diaper on so she can pee in the diaper...
cuz that's easier or something...
Ugh...

I don't have much patience and this has taken me to the brink of crazytown...
Ugh...

Good thing she's cute!

3 comments:

Peterson5 said...

give her a special treat each time she makes it in the potty. Not claming to be an expert but it worked for my 5

Ryan and Amber said...

I think you need to invest in a "Spot Bot" - seriously, I already have one and I haven't even begun potty training. :)

northslopegang said...

oh the joys of parenting. Char