Friday, February 25, 2011

A day in my life...

Right now we are watching Monsters Inc for the umteenth time today...
just another day in my life...
Jenner is doing okay with the potty training...
she's a little scared of the toilet and it's grossness but seems to be catching on...
Addy is sick...
she was so sick that we ended up in the ER on Wed night...
when one of my babes is having trouble breathing I can't function properly...
I freak out...
I can't just wait it out for more than 5 seconds...
my heart is breaking into a million pieces...
and the only thing I know how to do is to go for help...
so to the ER we went...
croup and double ear infections with possible pneumonia were the words spoken...
home by 3:00 am with a very tired babe and one worn out momma...
just a day in my life...
here are some pics of my beautiful babes...
Jenner watching Monsters Inc and Addy with a faucet for a nose...
cute little bugglebums...







2 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

Oh I am so sorry for your little sick babe. NOTHING worse.... NOTHING.

Lisa said...

I'm in the same boat, sista. I totally feel for you. Olivia had to have a steroid shot last night at insta-care. Nose won't stop running and a horrid croupy cough that makes her struggle to breathe. Not as bad as Addy though. I'm so sorry. It's terrifying when your teensy ones are sick! Is she doing any better today?