Friday, May 7, 2010

Jennerisms...

Jenner is freakin hilarious...I laugh so hard at her every single day...so I though I needed to share some of her 'isms'...mostly so I don't ever forget them...

The other day I was in the tub and she says..."Mom, I am so proud of you"...I think because we have been talking about going potty and how proud of her I would be.  (sidenote:  she pooped in the potty today...Yay!)

When I was getting out of the tub she held up her hand to shield her face and said, "Get some clothes on!"...hahaha

Chris was outside with her the other day and he told her it was time to go in the house and she said, "Come on baby, let's get it on!"...so funny!

She was jumping on my bed while I was trying to change Addy and I asked her what she was doing, and her response was, "I not doing anything!"...

She is obsessed with the DS (hence the picture) and whenever she is playing is but doesn't want anyone else to play it when she is done, she explains that it needs to be charged and that no one can play it now. 

She came out of Taylor's room the other day with a fake cry and said, "Tay Tay push me"...

1 comment:

Haley Barton said...

haha she is so funny... she keeps calling me "Shaylee" cuz of Taylor's friend's name... haha