Monday, April 27, 2009

Oh that HAIR!!!

Here's my little Jenner...and her beautiful Red Hair! Not a day goes by without some random stranger stopping me to tell me how RED her hair is...you would think I didn't know or something...but, I do love that people are always so nice and so forward to say so...I love her hair! When I was pregnant with her I begged Heavenly Father to send me a baby with Red hair and Dimples...and I got both...am I so lucky or what?!

She is growing up so much lately and she is so smart...she can do the actions to 3 Little monkeys sitting in a tree; Head, shoulders, knees and toes; Popcorn popping on the apricot tree and Eentsy weentsy spider...she can also say a ton of words...her favorite being No No No...and Yay! She is so cute and we are often puzzled about what our life was like before her...she is like having a first baby all over again and has been so much fun!
Oh, and don't forget to vote on my poll above...Pink or Blue?

2 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

Miss Amy - I vote blue! But only because Jenner is too cute right now and I think she should have a curb on the pink market! :)

Lara said...

I voted blue before I viewed the results and it looks like the majority is thinking the same. By the way, I really am working on your recipes. Almost done...