I have a Dr.'s appointment on Tuesday and he has an ultrasound maching in his office...I will be almost 17 weeks...should I BEG him to see if he can tell if the baby is pink or blue...OR, Do I wait until May 1 when my Mom and Dad will be present for the BIG ultrasound? I am in a Dilema! Part of me wants to find out and keep it a secret...but if you know me, you know I can't keep ANY of my secrets...(I can keep yours, just not my own...I am not a total BLAB...right Michelle?)...So, What do I do? Be SURPRISED with my Rents or just DO IT ALREADY!!!! Help!!!