Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Introducing...

Our very own.......ZAC EFRON....Rhett has been growing out his hair for awhile now and the other night he let me comb it like the 'Cool' kids do...I think he looks pretty cute and he promised me that I could do his hair like this for school the next day...I was only dreaming because he retracted that promise as soon as he made it!



And, on Idol last night and tonight I was still AMAZED and I think I will always be AMAZED by this genious...but I do have one thing to say about him...I think that he is very very good, BUT I don't think he can be a radio star...I think you have to WATCH him to get the full effect of his Genious-ness...He such a great performer and that is what makes him sooooo good! I guess I will have to wait and see...

On the flip-side...Kris is my 2nd favorite and I think he has the potential to be in the TOP 2...along with Adam of course...I think that crooked little smile he has is the cutest thing and I just love his voice...it's sort of Jason Mraz-ish...and I love Jason Mraz! Anyways, I can't wait to see what happens...and I don't vote!

Funny thing happened tonight...Chris gave Jenner some cookie dough to enjoy and let me tell you...she didn't like it one bit...she gagged, dry-heaved and almost blew chunks over the cookie dough...are you kidding me? Is she even our child? I don't know...I think the texture kind of freaked her out a bit...

2 comments:

Lara said...

I totally love Kris on Idol! It drives me crazy that Adam is always the last performer, like they set it up for the grand finale. Anyway, I think you are right about him not being that great on radio. And I did agree with Randy that he is quite theatrical. I thought Matt was pretty good too, to bad he went home last night...

Mike and Alleen said...

I am NOT an Adam lover. He is extremely talented, but he bugs me. I think it's the look, the attitute, and the almost screaming when he sings. I'm a big fan of Kris. If I actually voted he'd be the one I voted for :) I do think it will be him and Adam in the finale. I actually hope Adam wins so that Kris can get an album out sooner. The winner always takes forever to get their music out.