Sunday, February 22, 2009

I did it!!!!

It's no secret...I'm technologically challenged...(maybe spellinweirdwords challenged too), but I did it!!! I set up our printer all by myself and I even scanned my first picture...my ultrasound from the other day. See, I really am pregnant.


Also, it's 11:00 pm and I just finished doing my kid's report for him....or I mean, typing his report for him. And BTW, why does he even have a report in the 2nd grade? Really? He can't type to save his life and I'm sure his teacher knows that the parents will do all of the work for them. What's the point in the end? It is an animal report and he picked Komodo dragon which is kind of fun to learn about...but I'm in my 30's and don't need to be doing a report on them!!!! Rant Rant Rant...Blah Blah Blah...

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Amy,
I love the ultrasound pic. I had one about that time in my last pregnancy but it was in 3D. I am glad they get cuter, cuz I thought I was having an alien. JK. Lizz just did the same report but for some reason her teacher let them do all the work at school. Yay, for me. Sorry you had to do it.
Sarah

Brooke said...

Cute little bean you have there. It's spine looks so straight and cute :)
I hope you get an A on your report :)

The Belnaps said...

Cute bebe...and sorry about the report..sheesh I hope Connor doesn't have to do one. Good Lookin out! That is my new favorite saying by Randy Jackson. Say it..it's fun. Makes no sense but it's fun.

BillandSummer said...

Amy, Congrats on the exciting news! Thank you for your wonderful comments. Lilly is such a wonderful baby and it has been such an awesome experience. Tell Chris hi for me. It looks like you have such a great time as a family!!!!