Saturday, February 21, 2009

Baby Countdown...

So not much is happening around here...I did however get my Baby Countdown Ticker up and I do think it's pretty cute...we'll see on the boy or girl thing...according to the chinese calendar, it's a boy, but it hasn't always been right for me...what about you?

The kids are all doing well except for Jenner, she now has a cold and is suffering a bit. She isn't sleeping through the night again and it's driving me CRAZY...I am soooo tired!

I am feeling better and not relying on the Ginger Ale too much anymore...However, I am always HUNGRY...and I was never like this with the other 4 preggos...what is going on? Just yesterday at Sam's, Jenner and I shared some pizza and that usually does it for me....NOT this time, I had to do a drive through at Taco Bell and get a taco and some chips...Oh My Gosh...if you know me and have seen me lately the last thing I NEED is to gain weight with this pregnancy...With Grady and Jenner I gained less than 10 lbs. and I am already at 8 lbs with this one....Holy Moly...see my reasons for thinking it was twins?

Now for some recent photos...

The kids slept out in the family room last night and Jenner wanted to join in on the fun
This picture cracks me up...She loves this hat and wears it all the time

Cute little Taylor

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You only gained 10 pounds?! Holy crap! I can't even imagine that! I gained about 25-30 during each of mine. I would NOT be stressing about your 8 pounds - you'll be just fine! : ) And I've been eating everything in sight this week with NO pregnancy excuse - I'm fearful...

BTW, I so love seeing pictures of your kids. They're so dang cute!