Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Sick and Afflicted...

So here I am, lying on my death bed, sick and afflicted with the 24 hour (or so I thought) stomach flu...It is going on for more than 24 hours though...and I don't know if I can handle another day like yesterday. Picture this...me making the kids lunches hunched over the counter because I just literally have no energy...me finding a ride for the kids to school because the porcelain throne and I are somehow magically attached (I won't say what "end")...me waiting for the right moment to put Jenner down for a nap...me waiting again after that nap for the right time to put her down for another nap...Rachel bringing me a diet coke (I'm sick and it's all I wanted...)...Rached picking up all kids from school and then proceeding to change Jenner's diaper and pj's, into more pj's...Rachel taking Taylor to activity days, Rhett misses scouts because he too doesn't feel good now...and finally Chris coming home from work to save me. Now picture this...me turning off all alarms in the house this morning so the kids will sleep in...Taylor figuring out my plan and demanding to go to school, lucky for me she will eat school lunch and so I don't have to fix her anything...right now I am again waiting for that perfect time to put Jenner down for a nap...as for the boys, they are happily watching cartoons and eating dry cereal...so glad they aren't going to school.

2 comments:

pullinforfun said...

Oh, I am sorry you are so sick.... that stinks! I hope you feel better soon.

Sally said...

So sorry Amy... Hang in there...it will go away thank goodness, but in the meantime, the stomach flu is the worst!!!! Love ya