Friday, July 6, 2012

Forf of July...

This was our last day of school party on July 3rd...
we filled 500 water balloons and had 3 hoses going...
it was so much fun!


Chris and Jodi trying out for the Olympics...


My two littles hangin on the side of the pool...


Love those super cheesey photo faces...


This girl stole my cheeseburger and devoured it almost completely...
we were laughing at how huge it looked when she was holding it...
I wasn't too upset cuz it saved me a bunch of calories that day...


I don't even know how I could give birth to a firework hatin' girl...
seriously...


Since I never take/post pictures of myself...
this is me and my niece Haley...
she's so pretty!


All tuckered out from a very, verrryyy long day!

all images from my phone

1 comment:

Ryan and Amber said...

Some day I might grow up and do my own fourth but I just can't tear myself away from rich. Love the little red rompers