Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies...


I got this recipe off of Pinterest and you can view the link here...(of course I omitted and added a couple of things but they are essentially the same)

They are so good and everyone in my family is loving them...
I did add some mini M&M's to the mix cuz who doesn't love those...

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies...

Ingredients:


* 1/2 cup butter, softened
* 1/2 cup peanut butter
* 1/2 cup granulated sugar
* 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
* 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
* 1 egg
* 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
* 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
* 1/2 to 1 cup semi-chocolate chips (I added 1/2 cup choc chips and 1/2 cup mini M&M's)
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.  Mix butter and peanut butter until smooth.  Add sugars and mix until fluffy.  Add soda, powder and mix well.  Add egg and vanilla, mix. Add flour and mix until combined, scraping sides if necessary.  Then add choc chips and M&M's.  Use the small pampered chef scoop and place on greased baking sheets.  I rolled my cookies after scooping so they would be smooth looking.  Bake for 7-9 minutes being careful to not overbake.  They won't look or feel done but I can assure you that they are.  They just need to set up first.  Makes about 36 bite sized yummy goodness cookies.

1 comment:

Nicholai said...

Almost the same as the PB cookie recipe I've always used. I'll have to try it with choc chips! (Or M&Ms! Yum!)
http://nicholai-cooks.blogspot.com/2008/12/peanut-butter-cookies.html