Saturday, May 7, 2011

Little Letters...


Dear Taylor...
Stop growing up so fast!...
just stop!  
I am struggling with the fact that you are almost a teenager which means that you are almost in high school which means that you are almost in college which means...
well, I don't want to talk about it!
Just stop growing up...
mmmmm.....K!

Dear Addy...
Stop growing up so fast too!...
you are my last babe and I want to enjoy you longer...
although...
you are at a really hard stage right now and so maybe you can get like Jenner's age and then stop...
yeah...
I think that would work!

Dear Hollywood...
Your movies are lame...
just plain lame...
get on the ball and make some good ones again...
and ignore the need to rate all of them R...
because that's just plain rude!

Dear self...
why are you so LARGE...
why do you like to eat...
why can't you have skinny genes...
no not skinny jeans...
skinny genes...
why can't you feel beautiful to me?

Dear Mother's day...
It's about time!

Dear kids...
why are you so picky?
cuz I like to cook...
and I don't like Ramen all the time...
I like real food...
so figure that out would ya?

Dear Melaleuca...
Thanks for coming into our life...
I love all of your products...
I really love your shampoo and conditioner...
and laundry stuff...
and cleaner stuff...
etc.

Dear conditioner...
Thank you for giving Katy the idea to use you to shave her legs...
cuz I just shaved mine with you and they are Super Silky!
Genius...Genius!!!
.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Loved hearing your thoughts ;) I agree, kids need to STOP growing up! AND you ARE so beautiful. I wish you could see that!! You are beautiful inside And outside, not many people can say THAT. You are a great friend, mother, cook, person and you always make me laugh.
I miss you! Come hang out with the old hood one day! WE ALL MISS YOU!
Have a happy Mother's day!

Ryan and Amber said...

Why do your kids like ramen when their mama will actually cook? Switch me.... this is not right.