Friday, May 20, 2011

Heavenly PB & Oatmeal Bars...


These are sooooo good...
especially while still warm...
with a little ice cream on top...
Mmmmmmm...

Heavenly PB & Oatmeal Bars:

Cream together:
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar

Add and mix well:
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 egg
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1/2 tsp. baking soda

Add:
1 cup flour
1 cup quick cooking oats
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
1/2 cup butterscotch chips

Press into a greased 9X13 baking pan.  Bake at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes.  Cool slightly before eating.  These are good with or without the ice cream...my kids prefer them without!

2 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

You had me at butterscotch chips. Did you know that I actually use your recipes? Weird, huh - but fabulous too! :)

Brooke said...

Oh delish! Wish you were still my neighbor so I could sneak over for a bite today. MMMMM