Friday, April 8, 2011

Having Fun...

The weather here is Gosh Awful...
and we totally got bored...
I ran across this amazing website about pancake art the other day and so we decided to try it out...

Let me just tell you that is was So Much Fun!
You should totally try it...
check out the expert artist here...

Here are our results...

 


And...
I have been playing around with my editing skills and have been adding some textures to my photos...
I want YOU to tell ME what YOU think...
I sorta LOVE them...

Before...

After...

Before...

After...

Before...

After...

Anywho...
leave me a comment and tell me what you think!

3 comments:

The Belnaps said...

So I gotta find me some of those pancake squirt bottles..they are totally cute...and the pics are amazing

Ryan and Amber said...

Love - Love the texture. Teach me, Amy. I am so impressed.

Brooke said...

I love the texture. It looks so awesome because the faces are still so clear, but the background looks AWESOME! I think we may need a summer photo shoot too! I get soooo many compliments on those pics you took of us. You are doing awesome!