Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A bit Snobbish...

So I have decided that I am a snob...
not like 'snobby' to people...
but 'snobbish' towards certain things...
Like...

Swimming pools...I like my water warm and clean...
Fruit...I like it right off of the vine/tree/bush or whatever it grows on, super juicy and still warm from the sun...
Diet Coke...I like it from a fountain and that's it!
Camping...if it don't flush...forget it!  Nuff said!
Fireworks...I only enjoy the illegals
I only eat All Beef Hot Dogs...
I like restaurant ranch dressing...
I like my sheets to be straight and flat...
I only sleep on a certain pillow and I take it with me when we travel...
I only eat Malt o Meal Tooty Frootys for breakfast...
I only ever use Huggies diapers...
I hate bottled water...
I have to have lettuce on my sandwich...
I only ever buy one kind of bread...and it's always white...
I like my cookies slightly under-cooked...



And many more I'm sure...


2 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

ME TOO! On the Diet Coke that is - I call them "store pops" and I can barely stomach a "home pop". Hilarious!

The Belnaps said...

Ditto on the cookies and ranch dressing..what is it about that stuff..I buy it by the cup at Pepperbellys...and gross on the white bread!