Monday, August 23, 2010

How I Feel...


My first phlebotomy class was tonight...
And it was scary...
not scary like halloween...
but scary like a nervous anxiety attack...
I did my first draw on a cute lady...
and I did it on the first try...
but...
I had to sit by a druggie...
with meth-mouth...
ewwww...
she was teaching me how to find veins
cuz she is already familiar with needles...
ewwww...
and she begged me for a ride home...
I checked my wallet when I got home...
whew...
all there...
ewwwwwwwwww...
anyways, class went good and now I feel much better about it!
The End!

3 comments:

Jess said...

I hope you learn lots. I had 4 different people try to put an IV in me today and none of them succeeded. I'm covered in bruises!

The Belnaps said...

I'm way proud of you...you will be amazing with this. If I had to get my blood drawn, I would totally request you...plus you are such a people person, you'll do awesome!

Ryan and Amber said...

Holy Fetch you are doing that??? You are SOOO brave! I can totally give blood and I have HUGE man-like veins, but I am a wuss and don't watch for even a mili-second. Way to go!