Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Crazy Red-Headed Child...


She's got a birthday coming up and it's sort of driving me crazy...
When did she get so big?
And why do they always have to grow up?
Can't they be like cute little puppies forever?

Alright...
enough of that...

She has a list of things she wants for her birthday and I would like to share it...
It's funny...

1.  A Rockstar (meaning a Barbie guitar)...
and whenever she says it, she does a mean air-guitar move that'll knock your socks off...
2.  Dress-Ups
3.  A little house (meaning a play house for her)
4.  Pizza for dinner that night

She seriously cracks me up so much!

Also...
Today she was playing with Rhett outside and they started a silly conversation...
Goes like this...

Jenner:  'Rhett...did you know that I want to pick your boogers and eat them?'
Rhett:  'Ewwwww!'
Jenner:  'Because they love me and I love them!'

2 comments:

Jess said...

she is a cutie! i love her expressions in some of the pictures you post.

Ryan and Amber said...

I love that she is into boogers, rock stars and little houses. THAT is one cute little well-rounded diva!